Thursday, August 2, 2007

Number 23

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I liked You Tube and Flickr the best from these activities.
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?


It has taught me more tools to use and broadened my knowledge of devices and services that I may get questions from patrons about in the near future.
Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?


Not really, I had some knowledge of many of the things we learned about or else there was something I already knew about that was comparable.
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?


Maybe take a look at the order of the activities. It seemed to be a little more dull towads the middle.

And last but not least…
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?


Yes, more than likely
How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program?


It was overall good. The toughest part was finding time to do the activities. If I had to do it again I wish that it would have been in a season other than summer because it was hard to do amidst summer reading.

No comments: